Prelude Music is Hiring!
Prelude Music is always interested in expanding our team of Music Therapists! Want to work in a creative, state of the art space with a fantastic team of music therapists and educators? Love working with children and adolescents? Then we are the place for you.
Candidates should have:
- MTA credential or exam eligibility
- Experience working with children and youth with various diagnoses including at-risk
- Comfortable leading individual, small and large group sessions
- Well organized
- Can work both independently as well as part of a group/team
- Access to a vehicle
- No criminal record
Prelude Music can offer:
- Competitive hourly wages based off of schooling and years of experience with vacation pay
- Quarterly bonuses available for meeting individual and team goals
- Full time employees will have liability insurance covered as well as extended health benefits
- Studios full of specialized equipment and instruments
- Music Therapy Association of Manitoba membership
- Long weekends, Winter Break and Spring Break off
To be considered in future employment opportunities, please send cover letter and CV with 2 references listed to email@example.com.